Friday, June 18, 2021

2020 Quarantine Survivor

 Well as usual it’s been a big gap between blog posts. I’m a terrible blogger. 😂 Since 2019 there has been a lot of change. A long awaited new tarot deck as quarantine hit last year my Real Sky Astrology Tarot and workbook came out.  It took me a long time to realize the Real Sky Astrology book I wanted to write was really a tarot DECK. And now there’s an Oracle in progress to help people understand the symbolism of precession. The ambitious untitled work will consist of 432 cards and span the 26,000 years of The Great Year. 

Quarantine brought me closer to the people who have been supportive of my work online. Robin Freeman created a3D Real Sky Astrology wheel within a wheel to help her understand Real Sky. Boris Rock Stancic carved that wheel into existence for Robin and several other people. This got the attention of a bright young paranormal YouTube star who goes by the name Lavender Moon aka Amber Tawn. Amber interviewed me and my husband extensively from January through June and we have become great friends. Her private group of paranormal kindreds on Lavender Moon Circle Facebook has become a source of friendship. No topic is too weird and as disclosure became common place on the mainstream media the topic of CE-5 became highlighted. 

Since my interviews with Lavender Moon I’ve also been talking to Amethyst Ascension Rachele Dagley who inspired the Oracle deck, Cortney Green author of the Destiny series and tarotpsych Jonathan Dailey. They have been so helpful in breaking me out of my introverted shell and getting me to leave an video record behind. 

What’s coming in 2022? Robin Freeman’s creativity is expanding to a Real Sky Astrology 2022 Day Planner so what for this. Amber and I will be doing more contact work. And I will finish and name the 432 card Oracle deck. 

Wishing you all good luck in your re-entry into the external world. I’ll be continuing some of my new found habits of quarantine like grocery delivery and LIVE broadcasts. 


No comments: